Time with friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time with friends

I usually choose to stay home and not go to parties as it is hard for me to get there and also hard for me to socialize......walk with a walker, am single and have no significant other........ am dependent on friends for some things. Anyway decided that I would go to an engagement party....... nice day, nice weather and a friend was going to come get me and take me. I found myself at a party, could not socialize, dependent on others bringing me food, drink, friends had to come to me to talk..........part of me wanted to be there but part of me was happy to get home......... Just want to enjoy myself but having trouble figuring out what that means!

I can relate. Been to alot of graduation parties this summer. Everyone outside having a great time, but I have to be inside where it is cooler. I could go out for awhile, but ended up inside alone many times. I was happy to see friends, etc., and be out, but glad to get home too where I could relax and not worry about what to say to people....

Comment

Working...
    X