Newly Diagnosed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly Diagnosed!

Hi everyone, I'm Margie, I was diognosed about 2 weeks ago and starting my new meds today, I'm trying Rebif, the nurse will be coming to my house today to show me how to take it. I am afraid of the side effects and am taking Aleve an hour before. I hope I don't develop a fever but I have to accept whatever the said effects are in hope it will help me. The only symptoms I have been expericing are pressure headaches before that about 2 mths ago I was expercicing dizziness. Has anyone out there have had any type of pressure headaches? They make me feel sick to my stomach. Yulk!
    Maggienor

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! no headaches for me. glad you found us! we`re all friendly and with so many members, someone has experienced it. try posting your question in the general questions and awnsers forum too. good luck.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hey Margie! I was just diagnosed a week ago, this is a really great place to go for advice or just to talk. =) Glad you found it!

Comment

Hello Margie

Welcome to MS World!

Sorry that you have to deal with headaches. That's crummy!! I very rarely get a headache, so I consider myself fortunate.

Good luck with your Rebif treatments. Hopefully you will tolerate them very well.

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can. Also, feel free to share your experiences in the various forums.

Hope to see you around here!

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I had pretty bad side effects w/ Rebif initially but they lessened the longer I've been on it (since DX in May). I felt like I was hung over the next morning. I started to take my shot a little earlier about 2 hrs before I go to bed and this has really seemed to help alleviate any side effects.

I'm also a little bit of a whiner, so that may have had something to do w/ it too

Comment

Working...
          X