Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello...I am a newbie here but was diagnosed last year. I am a writer and have 6 amazing children. My husband is active duty military and will be retiring soon, so from here I do not know where we will go!! I love reading, writing and yoga when I can do it. I used to love running but have not been able to run for quite some time! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Welcome - I am new to the site and while i do not have MS ( my man does) I have learned a lot in a short time from reading around the site.

6 kids !!! You do have your hands full ...that must keep you very busy
    Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

Hello janereed

Welcome!

I am a writer and have 6 amazing children. My husband is active duty military and will be retiring soon, so from here I do not know where we will go!! I love reading, writing and yoga when I can do it.
      Sounds like an interesting and very busy life!

I have a feeling that you're glad your husband will be home soon. Good luck with finding where you will move to - I'm sure it will work out ok.

Sounds like you miss your running. I can relate with you somewhat, as I miss playing tennis. I walk with a roller walker now, but I am glad to be able to walk. For many of us, MS sure does change our activities.

In any case, please feel free to ask questions, or share your experiences on the various forums.

Hope to see you around here!

PS - Let your husband know that he is greatly appreciated for his service!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
      X