Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Tucson

Hello from the Old Pueblo,

Diagnosed last October but I think I have been doing pretty well. Trying to keep things in perspective....

I work at a middle school (counselor), and dig hanging out with kids.

I also get to coach basketball, had to retire from coaching football and baseball due to the heat.

The most important thing I can do is to be a good father to my daughter. She is the light of my life.

My wife just decided she has had enough.

Reading the book Unbroken right now.

Love playing games, watching sports, eating Mexican food, keeping in touch with friends, and laughing. Gotta laugh....

Here is my list of awesome flicks:Bandits, Fletch, Things to do on Denver When You are Dead, Saving Private Ryan, Anything with Kevin Spacey, Anything with John Cusack, Crash, Dan in Real Life, Silence of the Lambs, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Great Raid, Apocalypse Now, No Country for Old Men, Cohen Brothers Movies, I could go on for awhile....

what about you???

Hello azcatz

Welcome to MS World!

It sounds like you have a good attitude!

You are doing the things in life that you are able to do, and that you love doing.

Looking forward to seeing you around here!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I am new to the site , and have found it to be a goldmine of information.

Attitude is half the battle - same with keeping things in perspective - I need to remember that one !

Glad you have a full life and are keeping busy , being rx'd with MS is a hard blow to deal with

So sorry about the wife leaving , that sucks

Take good care of you
      Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

Working...
      X