FB Friends, Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB Friends, Anyone?

Okay, so the deal is...I haven't gotten the confirmation tho my doc is pretty sure, after several years of dealing with this. Hopefully soon?? Anyway, I was really hoping that I could get some new friends on FB to visit with. If any of you are interested....look me up! **name removed to protect member privacy**. It would be so great!

Thanks!

i HAVE FACEBOOK.....****** is my email for fb!! add me

** E-mail removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. This may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**
    RRMS-2007-2012
    SPMS-2012
    Copaxone Feb,2007- 2008
    currently on Rebif

Comment

I'll be your friend on FB. You can find me as **name removed to protect member privacy**. (Yes, long name, I know. I'm dropping the last one next month as soon as my divorce is final.)
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

feel free to add me

Right you can add me if u like just send me a message via here and ill contact u back with my details

Comment

Ummm...I hope everyone is aware MSWorld is NOT a private website and any information you post on here can be viewed by anyone on the internet?

There are bots that gather information from various websites and that is how you are able to use search engines to find different information on the internet. Bots can and do gather information from MSWorld.

I would suggest using extreme caution and do not post your name, especially your full name on open forums such as this.
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Your welcome, Sparky
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thanks, Snoopy and Sparky. I didn't even think about security issues. (Probably because my name is all over the internet anyway, and I have a PO box, so no one knows where I live.)

If anyone wants to be FB friends, my e-mail address is in my profile. E-mail me and I'll send you my name so you can find me on FB.
              Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
              Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
              Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I am the same as Shashi. My email is in my profile. Email me and we can exchange names for FB!!
                Love, Laugh, Live...in this order
                Dx'd 2-24-11 - Baclofen 60 mg/day 5-11, LDN 4.5 mg/day 9-24-11, Cymbalta 60mg/day for pain 11-11

Comment

Sparky, would you be able to enlarge your type so its easier to read.Thanx..

Comment

I am also on facebook, feel free to message me on here and ill give you my name so you can add me on fb if you want to chat

Comment

Working...
                    X