Scared, scared, scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared, scared, scared

Hi all, it is 2:21 in the morning and I can't sleep due to the sensations on the left side of my body. I also have problems with constipation. Thank you all for your posts and it feels good to not be alone. Tomorrow, I go to the doctor who plans to order a stat mri of the brain. I am 38, have 3 children and a hubby and the thought of all of this and my future scares me. I am trying to be strong. I look forward to reading more of the posts and sharing experiences. Thank you for reading.

Hello 20watts

Welcome!

Hi all, it is 2:21 in the morning and I can't sleep due to the sensations on the left side of my body. I also have problems with constipation. Thank you all for your posts and it feels good to not be alone. Tomorrow, I go to the doctor who plans to order a stat mri of the brain. I am 38, have 3 children and a hubby and the thought of all of this and my future scares me. I am trying to be strong. I look forward to reading more of the posts and sharing experiences. Thank you for reading.
    It's pretty normal to be afraid of the unknown. The fear of the unknown can cause alot of anxiety too. It's our goal that this site will help to keep you from feeling alone with what you're going through, especially while you're trying to be strong for your family.

Hopefully you will get some answers soon. Then you will know what you're dealing with, and you can be proactive and move forward.

Good luck with your MRI. Let us know what you find out. We'll be here!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello Watts and Welcome to MSWorld

You have come to the right place. This is a great way to talk and find support. I hope you get some answers soon. HUGZ
      What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I was happy to get a diagonosis even though MS was not what I would have chosen. At least I know what I'm fighting. Before the diag. I thought I may have been crazy or something. MSWorld is a blessing to me because no one knows how you feel unless they have experienced the same symptons. Keep in touch and Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X