new in pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new in pa

hi i'm new at this. i was diagnos 2008 with ms. i have family that support me. they help me when i have down days but sometimes they just don't get it. sometimes you need someone who is going through what you are going through to understand it. i'm glad i found this site. since i'm off of work for awhile i'll be visiting it it.i my not be going back to work and thats hard to take.

Hello lonely

Welcome to the forums!

hi i'm new at this. i was diagnos 2008 with ms. i have family that support me. they help me when i have down days but sometimes they just don't get it. sometimes you need someone who is going through what you are going through to understand it. i'm glad i found this site.
    Even though friends and family are supportive, there's no way they can truly understand the issues that we experience with our MS symptoms. It helps to relate with other members who are experiencing similar problems.

We're glad you found this site too! Hopefully you won't feel so alone with the challenges of MS.

since i'm off of work for awhile i'll be visiting it it.i my not be going back to work and thats hard to take.
    Sorry to learn that you are off from work. Is it because of the MS? In any case, I understand that not being able to work is hard to take.

I had to retire on disability in 2004. I didn't think I could take it, but I feel so much better now that I'm not working. It was making me way too exhausted and stressed out, and I had no energy left to do much of anything else.

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can.

Looking forward to seeing you around here!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello lonely in PA,

I am glad that you found this site also, it can be hard when you feel alone, I'm married and feel that way at times as my wife knows nothing about MS and does not seem interested in learning anything.

One of the grat things about this site is there is usually someone on at all times, not to forget there is also chat.
      We know one thing for sure, we all have something in common and there is always an answer for a question.

Ask some questions and get some answers so you will start to get to know some of the people on site.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Dave

Comment

I am here to say hello to all of you people.I am Adam currently completing my studies.My degree is realted to the management and I want to become that VP or AVP of a recognized Financial Instition.Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.Regarding my health,I am too week and recently joined the Gym to gain weight.I love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really find this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.

Comment

STEVENSEIGEL

Hi Adam

Welcome!

I am Adam currently completing my studies.My degree is realted to the management and I want to become that VP or AVP of a recognized Financial Instition.
          Good luck with completing your studies and receiving your degree (as well as landing a good position!).

Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.Regarding my health,I am too week and recently joined the Gym to gain weight.I love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.
          Keeping your muscles as strong as possible is a great goal. I'm sure your efforts at the gym will help towards that goal. Any activity or exercise that you enjoy (without hurting yourself) will be beneficial.

I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really find this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.
          I agree! This site contains various useful forums, with much information and interesting topics.

Feel free to share your experiences and ask questions.

Looking forward to having you around here!

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X