NEW HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW HERE

I really don't know anyone here. I am looking for friends.
    I just got the bad news "relapsing remitting" My last "episode" was 2 weeks ago. Walking is a pain.
    JED BARTLET

Hello JED

Welcome to MS World.

I just got the bad news "relapsing remitting" My last "episode" was 2 weeks ago. Walking is a pain.
    Sorry about the news of your RRMS diagnosis, and that you are having difficulty with walking. Hopefully your episode is over, and you are feeling better.

Did your doctor refer you to physical therapy to help with your walking? Sometimes PT is really helpful.

In any case, I hope your walking improves day by day.

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can. Also, feel free to share your experiences if you want to.

Check out the various forums here. You'll find lots of information, interesting topics, and support.

Looking forward to seeing you around, JED!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome Jed you have come to the right place for for information and help. I know when you are first diagnosed is a rough time. Things will get better give it some time.
      "Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole."

Comment

WELCOME JED!!!!!!! Sorry about the news, but glad you found us look forward to seeing you around!!!!!! Good luck.

Dave
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome Jed, so sorry to hear of your dx, but very glad you came. You will find alot of support, info and laughter here
          see you around
          Kari

Comment

Hi Jed, This is a great place to be to find answers and to share experiences. You'll find many friends here.

Take care!
            "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
            Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Jed
              Welcome to MS World, you have come to the right place to find friends and best off we all already have something in common.
              I see you are from DC I have a step brother and step sister that live there also. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X