Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I was diagnosed with MS in March. I had a vertigo and double vision and a friend of mine took me to the emergency room. They did a work up for a stroke for me but after 3 MRIs, they saw lesions on my brain. I am now taking Copaxone and it has been working pretty well. However, I live by myself and can't help feeling isolated by this. Glad I found this message board.

Hello sheppma

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

I am now taking Copaxone and it has been working pretty well.
    Glad to hear you're doing ok and you're tolerating the Copaxone well.

However, I live by myself and can't help feeling isolated by this. Glad I found this message board.
    I can relate with you there - I have MS and live by myself too. This site lets me know that I'm not alone with the challenges of living with MS.

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can. Also, feel free to share your experiences, if you want to.

Hope to be seeing you around here!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome!

Getting diagnosed is pretty overwhelming, and there is so much information online, and not all of it is true. I've found lots of great advice, info, and links here.

Comment

Thanks

I'm already feeling better about the company.

Comment

Good for you sheppma

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hang in there and remember to take it day by day. There is a lot of great info on this board and a lo of helpful people. Wish you all the best with a quick recovery and keep us updated on to progress.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks again.

Mark

Comment

welcome sheppma!!!! great to have you here. because you live alone, you have more quiet time to enjoy! good luck

dave
                hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                volunteer
                MS World
                hunterd@msworld.org
                PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
                X