Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need mobile app for Android devices

Hello tech support!

I recently started using the MSWorld forums again after a few years off.

I'm unhappy to see no reference to an android app in development, even though you have one available for iThings. I did a quick search of the forums for 'android' but didn't see anything relevant. Let me know if I missed something.

Please let me and all the other Android phone users out there know what are your plans in this area. It's often much easier for me to use my DROID than a full computer. It's always with me, and I love the voice input feature, since my manual dexterity is not what it used to be.

Thanks in advance!

Hi relaxer and welcome to MSWorld! This is a good question, but one that I can't answer. I copied your post and emailed it to our tech support people.

If you haven't heard anything in a few days, try emailing technicalsupport@msworld.org

Again, welcome and hope we can be of help to you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello,
      We are currently working on some updates for the website/chat & message boards. Please stay tuned to to our site and/or newsletter for any updates on this matter.

We understand that our chat is only iPhone capable at the moment, but we are working very hard to make the site more user friendly for multiple devices.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You
      Ashley Ringstaff
      Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Working...
      X