Logging In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging In

Every time I visit the message boards, my password is not recognized. I have to send email to reset. Is there anything that will correct this issue? Thanks!
    Robin

Robin - I can't help you out with this, but I put the word out that you are having problems. Hopefully, some help will be on its way, but please try and be patient with us.

Have you used the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page?
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Robin,
      I can see that you are able to log onto the site just fine, I'm wondering if you are timing out on the Message Boards. If you sit idle for awhile, it will log you out.

You should be able to log back in just fine, you should not be getting a separate prompt for an additional password.

If you can provide more details, we can narrow this down and get you the answers that you need.

Thank you!

Comment

Same Problem Here

I am having the same problem, I am being logged out after a short period of time and then when I go to log back in it doesn't rrcognize my password. Then it tells me I have to go through the password reset, email pain in the neck. I have tried updating my password several times to no avail. This just started happening recently.
        M.
        A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X