Posting on Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting on Forum

Hello, I posted a new thread last night and still have not seen it show up on the forum. I am new here and each time I post it states that it will show up after it has been reviewed. Will it always be this way, is that standard policy for all post or is it because I have not had enough post?

The one that did not show up maybe because I failed to put a title on it, not sure if I did or not.. It seems that I would get a message or something if that was the case.

My wife was just diagnosed with MS really today on her first Neuro appointment so you can imagine the questions that are going through our minds at this time. We really love this site and consider it a strong source of information but don't understand why we can't get post to show up in a timely manner.

Thanks for all your help.

Tim

Hi Tim and thanks for the question. I'm not sure which post you are talking about, but if you click on your name, you will then see an option to view all your posts.

The standard policy is that all posts by everyone are reviewed before showing up on the boards. The wonderful staff who do this are all volunteers and all have MS too! We try our best to keep the posts moving in a timely fashion, but sometimes some of us are sick or on vacation or have others things going on at any given time.

I hope this answers your question. As I type, I see you have posted 3 so far.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X