Looking for threads from year 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for threads from year 2004

How can I access threads from year 2004?

Hi poolwatcher,

The last forum here is Archives where older posts are kept for a time. I accessed it and went to the last page which was dated sometime in 2010. I believe they purge old posts from time to time to make room for more! Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Hi poolwatcher,

The last forum here is Archives where older posts are kept for a time. I accessed it and went to the last page which was dated sometime in 2010. I believe they purge old posts from time to time to make room for more! Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
      In 2004 Biogen reported tainted lots of Avonex with excess aggregates resulting in increased immunogenicity . At that time my body caused inflammation of my heart and lungs. My doctors opinion was that it was related to this issues and called FDA. I was hoping to read the old posts to reconstruct the event as there are missing data in my personal notes. Any hope in finding this? Thanks.

Comment

I have asked our webmaster if he could help in this matter. I am just awaiting a response to my e-mail.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

did you want to access all of the threads, all of your threads or just one thing in particular?
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Bumping this up for Poolwatcher
            MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Glatiramer acetate 40 mg (= Copaxone) 2021- 3/16/24

Comment

this sites guide the many searches which you want if you want to access all of the threads, all of your threads or just one thing in particular?

Comment

Working...
              X