Private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private messages

How does one send a private message to a member? I looked under their profile and couldn't see any such option.

cheerss
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Private messages are not a feature on this site. It would be a GREAT improvement, though, to an already great site

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
    20+ years of sx - no dx yet - getting close!

Comment

Thank you HellsBells for clarifying that :-)
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by HellsBells1 View Post
        Private messages are not a feature on this site. It would be a GREAT improvement, though, to an already great site

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
        Moderator: Guidelines specifically state that MS related/reputable URLs can be posted, so I really don't understand why you removed my link to another MS Discussion site.

From the Guidelines: 6. URLs or WEB SITES: MSWorld allows posting website addresses of reputable sources, that are related to Multiple Sclerosis. Posting personal websites/URLs is not allowed. These may be put in your profile, or set as your MSWorld Homepage. (See Guideline #2 for more information concerning Member’s Profile)

This link: http://www.msdiscuss.com is a part of the official MS Society of Canada and has a private message function.

So, since it is a reputable source and is MS related, could you please explain why it was not allowed to be posted. I have seen many other links to non-reputable sites that remain.

Thank you kindly,
        Helen

Comment

helen, i`m sorry, i was trying to do multiple things at once. i should have checked more into this. please accept my apologies.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you kindly for allowing the repost of this URL, and for the explanation.

I understand that you are volunteers and have a lot on your plate with this VERY busy domain. Thanks to all of the administrators and moderators for allowing us this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X