Not receiving e-mail notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not receiving e-mail notifications

Since the changes to the forums, I haven't been receiving e-mail notifications of replies to my posts. Can someone check on this please? Thanks.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Shashi,

When you are replying to a post, is it automatically set to subscribe you to the post?

Also, have you made sure that in your User Profile that your e-mail address is correct, and if it is... to check your Spam Box?

Let me know if this helps you. I will check in to further answers if this does not solve the problem.

Thank you
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Ashley, I just double checked and everything is still set up as it should be to get instant notifications and my e-mail address is correct. I was getting notifications before the updates, it's just been since the updates that I haven't.

Thanks,

Lisa
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I'm sorry that you are not receiving this email notification.

I am contacting our Webmaster about this and see if there is anything that can be done.

Thank you.
        Ashley Ringstaff
        Ringer1319/RingpOP
        MSWorld Volunteer
        Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

I'm getting notifications again for my post Twitchy Thumb. I think that's the only post I've gotten responses to, so I don't know I'll get notifications for others yet, but I guess we'll see.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Im only getting sporadic notifications since the changeover. I hope you guys get this fixed soon

Comment

Originally posted by newbie but goodie View Post
              Im only getting sporadic notifications since the changeover. I hope you guys get this fixed soon

Same for me.
              Diagnosed December 20, 2011
              Avonex: February 10, 2012 - March 16, 2013
              Tysabri: June 28, 2013 - May 23, 2014
              Betaseron: August 15, 2014 - March 10, 2015
              Aubagio: June 18, 2015 - current

Comment

Working...
              X