Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about a polling feature?

Now I might just be getting greedy.

I have no clue what it entails or if it would cost money in which case we can certainly live without it but I think an actual poll feature would be nice.

On a nurses board I visit they have one that sets up the results in a bar graph style so you can see the percentages in plain sight and/or read through the comments people posted after answering the poll.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

I like the idea of seeing the results, but that would only work for surveys and polls done by ms world. Or (as usuall), did i miss the point?
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Lol, I'm not sure what you mean but what I meant was a feature for members to create a poll in their own thread.

For example I am always intrigued by the "How many of us have family members with autoimmune disorders?" and yet to comb through all the responses takes a lot of time and energy as well as not giving me a true statistic unless I added all the replies and still some poster's answers are ambiguous.

Like I said no clue how it is set up or attached I would guess it is like the spell check features. Hopefully someone with more computer savvy might know.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Jules, I understand what you are saying... when you are making a post/thread... the member can create a poll w/ a question, which in terms is like a "survey".

Just so the person posting can get a general idea of other members thoughts on a subject, w/ out having to go through all of their writing. It's a clean, check this or that, or rate this or that, type feature.

While we are working on upgrades for the Message Boards as well as the whole website, I will put this in to our Webmaster, to see if it's feasible.

Thank you for your insight on this, it is greatly appreciated! We love hearing what the members are looking for, and how we can better our "patients helping patients" mission!

Stay tuned for upcoming updates! From the looks of it, I feel that members will really enjoy this new 'look' and all that the upgrade has to offer!

Be well!
        Ashley Ringstaff
        Ringer1319/RingpOP
        MSWorld Volunteer
        Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Thanks so much for your consideration, the time and effort you are putting into this!
          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X