Why don't my post appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't my post appear

Posted today but it's not here. Have searched other categories just in caseit was moved but can't find. What happened?
    [I]Tellnhelen
    Progressive Relapsing MS

Hi, I just checked and you haven't had any posts deleted or moved. Are you sure you didn't just "misplace" it?

Comment

You can use the Search function on the blue bar at the top of the page. Choose My Posts or My Threads.

I hope that helps.

Comment

following posts

Is there an easier way to follow the posts I make? Like to get an email when a reply is made in the thread? Right now I am going to my stats and clicking see all posts, but that seems like a lot to do and try to manage? Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by struck-a-nerve View Post
          Is there an easier way to follow the posts I make? Like to get an email when a reply is made in the thread? Right now I am going to my stats and clicking see all posts, but that seems like a lot to do and try to manage? Thanks!!
          At the top of any thread, click on Thread Tools, then Subscribe to this Thread.

Then choose your preferred type of notification, and Add Subscription.

I hope that helped!

Comment

Woo hoo! Thank you so much. I am new here and this is really helpful! Thank you so much to both of you.

Comment

Working...
            X