last visited date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last visited date

my last visited date remains Oct 1, 2011 7:14 pm....I guess this is supposed to be a special day to me, but I don't know what it is!

Seriously it's not a big deal, but during a reformatting many years ago my 'start date' was changed and I lost about 5 years..

and I have logged out and back in a few times since the...Thank you
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

mine has said feb 24th 729 pm and i have logged in and out several times as well.... doesnt really matter to me, more as a fyi
    Katie
    dx rrms: 2/12
    copaxone 3/12 - current
    dx pcos 6/13
    gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = feeling great!

Comment

MY "last visited date"

Just underneath where it says, "Welcome, jessiesmom" the words "You last visited: 10-01-2011 at 12:13PM" appear. I also do not care, but that is not in the least accurate. Just thought whoever is in charge of the website might be interested.

Comment

Still the same

Nope. Nothing has changed. It still indicates that I last visited on 10-1-2011 at 12:13pm.

Comment

technical issues

I guess it's the same day on a lot of ours..last day logged in=10-01-2011.

The formatting I was referring to was not my computer it was when this website went through changes..Roger was the 'tech guy' at the time and since I didn't know what date I officially started, it really didn't matter..but it was more like 2002 I joined... and there were 'posts' in the archives as proof.
          Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

# of posts

the other thing that never changes is my number of posts....I believe that's stayed the same since Oct 2011

Comment

I last visited

according to mine i last visited 11-14-2011 @ 1:09pm

didn't want you to think that it was particular about that 1 october date...

Comment

Working...
              X