What happened to my posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to my posts?

It's not really a big deal, but I used to have well over 1,000 posts (can't remember how many) and now it shows that I only have 914. Did you delete some???? Again, just curious and
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Well, I can't remember exactly, but maybe a couple of weeks or less?? (time gets away from me)....It's not a big deal, just curious. and thanks!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I just noticed this also, when I saw the question "What happened to my posts?"

I used to have well over 1,000, maybe over 1200, now it says 454. That is a really big difference, and I do not know when it happened, as I haven't paid a lot of attention to post numbers.

Some websites, post count matters, as you gain access to different areas based on the post count. Those sites, it would feel like a demotion to reduce post count. Here I don't know if it makes a difference.

Comment

I was curious so I checked. I have been "demoted" - from "Highly active poster" to "Active poster." Does that mean anything?

Comment

I noticed this the other day too but it could have been like this for a long time. I don't look at my post count very often. I did have at least 1,000, probably more.

I possible, I'd like members to know that I've posted as many times as I have.
          MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Glatiramer acetate 40 mg (= Copaxone) 2021- 3/16/24

Comment

I'm showing less than 200 posts and I used to have thousands (8000 ish) when I was more active on this site.

When a website server begins to run out of space, some things must be put into archive status and that makes our numbers of posts go down. I've been on the site more than ten years, they even archived me back in 2003 when I changed my username. As long as my name shows up I know that I'm still here.
            Take care, Wiz
            RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

Working...
            X