Can't go on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't go on

I have been depressed for months not even leaving my house. I don't want to talk to my kids or do the things I use to enjoy. I've been on celexa for 10 days which is doing nothing. Some days I which I was dead

Bev, I completely understand how you are feeling. Im sure you have a lot going on in your life right now and its just simply hard to deal with. Ive been there as well and I still feel that way sometimes. Ive been going to counseling which has worked WONDERS for me. Its hard sometime to even get up the strength to call a local counseling center but once you do I promise you will be pleasantly surprised. They put me on 20mg of Fluoxetine which is generic for prozac and i am in love with this medication. It has worked wonders for me.. Most people think prozac is a crazy drug that turns you into a zombie but I promise you it is not. I think youshould talk to someone about it and while we all have different reactions to medication this one really is helping me. I hope you take my advice because Bev, you DESERVE to be happy! Please keep me updated on how you are feeling and if youd like to exchange emails i would love to talk to you.

All my best!!!
    Lee
    DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

WELCOME BEV AND LEE!!!!!! BEV, I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU THE SAME # SPARKY GAVE YOU. YOU`RE ALREADY IN GOOD HANDS I SEE!!! SO, I`M JUST GOING TO WELCOME YOU (BOTH) AND TELL YOU, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! YOU BOTH WILL PROBABLY SEE THE SAME REPLY FOR MOST TOPICS. MAKE YOURSELVES FAMILIAR WITH THE SITE AND WELCOME AGAIN!!!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you Hunter! very sweet of you
        DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

Working...
        X