Password never recognized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password never recognized.

I keep having to ask for a new password each time I try to log in. I don't know if it's something I am doing or not. Each time I try to log back in it says my username/password isn't recognized and I have to reset it.

TIA!
    "I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

Remember me square

On the screen when you sign in.
    Make sure you check it.
    Make sure no one is clearing passwords when you are off the PC too.
    techie
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

Comment

Thank you for your replies. Techie...it is just me on this laptop so now worries about anyone deleting passwords.

Sparky10... I will send you an email with my password. I had to ask to reset it...followed the link...reentered password...then logged out. Went back to main page to log in again and got same error message. Went the the process again just to get here to send this message! LOL! Not the end of the world...just a bit frustrating. I also checked settings on my laptop to ensure nothing on this end. I don't have issues with any other site I am on. Sending email now.
      "I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

Comment

Thank you very much! I will be sure to let you know if it doesn't work.

Have a wonderful week.

Comment

still not working

I read your post about resetting the password and have tried to do that several times before going to the message boards. I still have to get a single password each time and it's really getting old. I believe I have done exactly as you suggested, however, even this time I had to have a special password set for a short time instead of the "regular" password. Thanks for any help

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but... I just had to go through the new password dance again.

Comment

I too had the same problem, and got the solution here. Great!

Comment

Working...
              X