Whole Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole Page

Here lately when I look at a post only one page (screen) is painted. I have to refresh or resend to get the rest of the posting. It is very annoying and has not always occurred.

I am using a iPad2. Hope you can help!

akafearless

I noticed this problem occasionally on my iPhone and once on my iPad 2. This seems to be a recent problem that does not happen very often. as you know, refreshing the browser seems to solve the problem.

We'll have one of the real tech experts, one of our website developers, look into this and we will get back to you.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Alan

Comment

Thank you!
      It happens every page. I want to know how you get it to happen less?

Comment

Does it only happen when you are on the message boards or also when you are on other parts of the website?
        Try going to different pages, such as Resources, and see what happens.

Also, you might want to try a different free browser from the App Store, such as Dolphin. I know Dolphin is free.
        Others, such as Mercury, Skyfire, and Atomic browsers may have free versions.

Our tech team will look at this.

It only happens occasionally for me, so any insight from you regarding whether it happen on message boards or on other parts of the website on your iPad 2 are appreciated.

Thanks!
        Alan

Comment

Hi all, can you please re-check the pages on your iPad 2's? I changed a setting in the forums that tells the web browsers not to save any forum pages in their caches.

Comment

I can still reproduce the problem occasionally on my iPhone.
            It sometimes only loads part of the page unless I hit refresh.

I noticed that another way to solve the problem is to rotate the iPhone (or iPad) 90% to the right or left. In other words, go into landscape display mode. The problem immediately disappears without a refresh.

I hope others will try this. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
            Alan

Comment

Technology is wonderful...when it works!

Landscape did not improve it for me.
              Downloaded dolphin browser, still have to push on that little circle.
              It seems to only be in the message boards, everything else worked fine.
              Still hoping.

Comment

It still happens. I have noticed why. The display (font) is too big. When you refresh, it paints it in a smaller size.

Annoying to say the least! Keep trying guys!

Comment

Thanks for the input!

Our tech team will keep trying.

Happy New Year!

Alan

Comment

Hi guys!

The page issues on the iPad is due to our outdated vBulletin Software. The Webmaster, Sparky10 and I are working on getting it all upgraded, will keep you all updated as to when this is happening.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Working...
                    X