need moderator assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need moderator assistance

Hey team of life savers. I am a moron when it comes to the world of technology and networking. There is a thread in general discussion and I want the person who started the thread to be able to contact me via email(prefer telephone as we live in same town) and I dont know how to get said info to her? I dont get the networking lingo so walk me through what I need to do as though I were 5. If you are available to help I would love it!

You can manually enter your email address in User CP for all registered, logged-in members to see.

Sharing telephone numbers and other personal information is against MSWorld guidelines. This is for your safety & security.

2. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Do not post your personal e-mail address, phone number, or home address on the message boards. Your email address may be placed in your profile at your own risk.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
      No morons here, just the uneducated!

Email addresses must be manually added to user profiles for them to be visible. Here's how to do it:
      • Click on UserCP (1st item on the left in the dark blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
      • Choose Edit Your Details
      • Scroll down to Additional Information. Type your email address in the URL field
      • Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

Your profile is only visible to registered logged-in members. Adding your email to your profile is done purely by choice. You can remove it at any time.
      Are you able to tell if i did it right?

Comment

Its not there, billiejeane. Do you want me to do it for you?

To see a member's profile, or your own, click on the username where it shows who ,
        I would love if you did it!

Comment

Alrighty, its in the URL area, billiejeane
          Thank you! But what is URL?

Comment

Okay now i see what you mean by the URL thingy. So my email address is visible? Thank you! Your very nice.

Comment

Working...
            X