Any SSDI Applicants from WA State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any SSDI Applicants from WA State?

I applied for SSDI in July and just received a packet from the WA State Disability Determination Services office.

One part asks for detailed information on my physical limitations and the other part asks for detailed job history. I went to excruciating detail in my SSDI application and my neuro placed a 4 page very detailed letter detailing my health and limitations.

Anyone know why they would be asking for this information (again) or what it means?
    Seattle, WA
    Dx 05/14/10, age 55, RRMS, Now PPMS
    Avonex 5/10-9/11; Copaxone 20, 9/11-4/13; Tecfidera 4/13-7/15; Copaxone 40, 9/15 -present

Originally posted by SEAMSGUY View Post
    I applied for SSDI in July and just received a packet from the WA State Disability Determination Services office.

One part asks for detailed information on my physical limitations and the other part asks for detailed job history. I went to excruciating detail in my SSDI application and my neuro placed a 4 page very detailed letter detailing my health and limitations.

Anyone know why they would be asking for this information (again) or what it means?
    so you got denied and you did an appeal ? first lemmie say i really dont know much about this LOL .
    but if that is the case they might want you to do it again for the hearing process for the judge to see. the paper work you sent in the first time prolly gets thrown aside when denied.?
    hopefully you scanned it onto your computer before you sent it beings how you went into great detail. this way you can just changed the dates and send it off .
    always make copies if things ever get lost you will have a backup and wont have to go through it a second time .

Comment

Working...
    X