Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to answer questions. I have a general question. How often do you see people lose there benefits after a CDR and what the main reason it occurs? Second question, I have a work plan with a state agency if I continue to meet this plan am I protected from a cdr? The plan is me getting a degree than they will help me get a job. The ticket to work program seems to be the same thing as to what the state agency is doing. Thanks again.

Hello, William19888. Based upon statistics that I have previously reviewed, only a small percentage of claims are terminated because of a Continuing Disability of Review (CDR). I have heard that more money is being allocated to the CDR process. Participating in the Ticket to Work program can provide some protection in regard to a CDR. I am not sure if participating in a state program will provide the same protection. I would suggest that you contact Social Security to make a specific inquiry. All the best.

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
    X