OOPS - I missed it - 10 years answering posts in this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOPS - I missed it - 10 years answering posts in this forum

Yep, that's right. As my signature states, I started on June 11, 2003.

I look forward to the next 10 years!

All my best,

Rich Feingold
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Rich, you're a Prince! Congrats and thanks for 10yr answering some of the most convoluted questions and correcting my wrong.wrong.and.wrong replies.

The hours may suck but the pay is good, right?

Comment

Rich - congratulations and thank you for your dedication for helping us out here
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Your dedication is much appreciated by so many of us with MS! Congrats on your ten year mark and pray for another 50!

Comment

I never post on this board but wanted to say 'happy anniversary' and to thank you for all the work you do for us.
          Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Let me add my thanks too. I have even suggested your name to my friends who have some other disability besides MS. Getting disability can be just as difficult if you have many other ailments besides MS.

Comment

thank you very much for 10 years! I am looking forward to another 10!
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank You

Thank you for your 10 years of dedication. We all are very thankful.
                Thank You
                SgrammieD

Comment

Working...
                X