Recently approved / Insurance Supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently approved / Insurance Supplement

Hey there! I was recently approved for my SSD and am awaiting my Medicare card. It will be May 2014 before I get it. I want a good supplement to accompany my card. I can get Anthem from my former employer for about $400 a month. In some ways, this seems to be worth it, but again, I would like some less expensive. I am 42 and am not sure if my age has anything to do with my eligibility for a supplement. Does anyone have any useful info? I appreciate it--God bless
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Hi, tired_teacher. Thank you for your post. I would post this to the general message board to try to get some current information on this important topic.

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
    X