Awaiting my hearing decision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaiting my hearing decision...

I had my hearing for SSD on May 7th and I'm a nervous wreck! I was told by my lawyer that it will take 30 to 60 days for a decision. At the end of my hearing, the judge asked the occupational therapist two hypothetical situations and if I would be able to hypothetically work in either situation. The first, she said yes if I were given several breaks throughout the day and would potentially miss 1 day of work a week. The second, she said No, I would not hypothetically be able to work. I'm.so confused! My lawyer said it went well and that the only potential problem could be my age. I'm 34. Anyone experience a positive outcome with something similar? I don't what I will do if I get denied again!
    Courage is NOT the absence of fear, it is going forward in spite of fear. Diagnosed 5/27/10

Ugh. I hated waiting to get my decision. It's probably a good sign if the occupation guy said no at the end. HOpefully you will get a favorable outcome. I'm 30 and I got a huge denial for everything. Things will work out though... They have to.
    Diagnosed Aug. 2011 - Currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
    X