Have a good weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good weekend

I wish everyone a very nice weekend. The weather has warmed up a bit here in Chicago (over 60 yesterday) after continuing to receive some surprisingly cold weather, although Chicago's very changeagble weather really should not surprise anyone.

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Rich and the group for all the helpful information. I was approved for my disability. I am glad that this group exist because like so many others, I was confused on the process. Now that one crack in the road has been filled, I will continue with the next pothole.

Comment

Same here, Rich. (Rochester NY) These Great Lakes are pretty but unforgiving with wind and lake effect snow.
      Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

Working...
      X