SSI Neuro/consult exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSI Neuro/consult exam

I have an appt Tuesday with an SSI physician. Could I please have some guidance on what they do and what I should do. I'm seriously stressed/high anxiety. I want to do everything I can to be helpful for this process. Thank you

I did not have to go thru that but I can tell youthat I was told to number one, have a complete list of symptomss and doctors that treated them. I was also told that even if it was a good day to act is though it were one of my bad days. I do not know if this is any help to you, nor do I even know if it is correct. Hopefully others will chime in. I wish you the best of luck.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

CE

Is it a psychological exam, a neurological exam, in internal medicine exam? There are different types. Also, if you are able to search the message boards, I have posted on a number of occasions regarding this topic. Also, a Google search for the question that you have asked may provide you with a variety of different, interesting, but not necessarily factually true (use your own common sense) responses.

Rich
      Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
      X