Approved!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved!!!

I received a call from the local office today. The lady told me I am approved and would have my backpay within a week. She said she would call again tomorrow to finish up the application for my kids' benefits.

I applied on 6/19/12, a decision was made on 9/28/12, and my file went to Quality Review on 9/28/12.

Continuing prayers for those of you still on the waiting bench.
    , T2B

"I have a lot of pain in my microwave".

Originally posted by Thankful2B View Post
    I received a call from the local office today. The lady told me I am approved and would have my backpay within a week. She said she would call again tomorrow to finish up the application for my kids' benefits.

I applied on 6/19/12, a decision was made on 9/28/12, and my file went to Quality Review on 9/28/12.

Continuing prayers for those of you still on the waiting bench.
    Congrats! That should help relieve some stress for you!
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Congrats to you! That is good news!! I'm sure it's one big thing off your mind.

I filed in nov 2011, denied in feb 2012, denied in April 2012 and just had my ADJ hearing last week and waiting for a decision.

Good luck to you!!
      Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
      RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
      Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

Thank you both!! I am very relieved!!

alliesmommy, I hope you get an answer fast!! I don't know if you've heard of it, but there is a website just for people who have filed for SSDI. It's ssdfacts.com. I found it very comforting to chat with people who were going through the same thing.
        , T2B

"I have a lot of pain in my microwave".

Comment

Just went to the website; quite helpful! Thank you very much.
          Donna K: dx RRMS 12/07. Rebif 2/08 - 3/09, Tysabri 3/09 - 7/12, ended due to JCV+. Betasaron 8/12 - present
          Filed for SSDI 8/12. Approved 11/12
          dx PPMS 7/13. Added Metotrexate 2.5 mgx3 to Beteseron. Stopped all meds 3/14 to quality for ibudilast clinical trial for PPMS

Comment

Comment

I got my approval letter yesterday! I just knew I would be getting an initial denial, had my lawyer in place and ready to go, but it ws approval! I filed August 7. I will get my first check in March. Bazinga!
              Donna K: dx RRMS 12/07. Rebif 2/08 - 3/09, Tysabri 3/09 - 7/12, ended due to JCV+. Betasaron 8/12 - present
              Filed for SSDI 8/12. Approved 11/12
              dx PPMS 7/13. Added Metotrexate 2.5 mgx3 to Beteseron. Stopped all meds 3/14 to quality for ibudilast clinical trial for PPMS

Comment

Wow, congrats to both. That was super quick. I filed in March and still waiting. I hope to have the same luck at the end.

Be well.
                First episode with third pregnancy
                On my fourth med: Tysabri since Jan 2013
                Proud mommy of three children

Comment

That is great! I too was approved in November.

Comment

I just got approved last week!!!! It only took 13 months!!! Geee!, but no lawyer, no appeal. Happy, happy!
                    First episode with third pregnancy
                    On my fourth med: Tysabri since Jan 2013
                    Proud mommy of three children

Comment

Working...
                    X