Hi, everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everyone!

Hi, everyone. I am so sorry to have been so scarce recently. Unfortunately, the Social Security Administration has made it more difficult for representatives to get cases paid. Due to the press about Social Security's disability program undergoing financial stress and some news stories about ALJs who have paid too many cases, there seems to be a culture of heightened scrutiny of cases. This has resulted in our having to redouble our efforts in representing claimants to have their cases approved. I am pleased to say that I have been able to help many deserving people obtain their benefits, even after hearings with ALJs with lower approval rates.

Of course, all of this takes time and focus, which means that I have had less time to devote to all of you wonderful people and the important questions that you are asking. Still, I am committed to answering your questions and over the next week, I'll be back here on the board to catch up on your questions and help you as best as I can through what can be a very stressful time in your lives.

All my best,

Rich Feingold
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.
Working...
X