legs r weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legs r weird

Hi folks I use a walker but when I try to walk without it I feel that some one is walking for me is weird can't control them anyone like that?

wow, that was almost 10 years ago for me. I wish I could be of some help to you, but I cannot clearly remember any of it. If nothing else, I just posted here so that I could bump up your thread
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by salo558 View Post
      Hi folks I use a walker but when I try to walk without it I feel that some one is walking for me is weird can't control them anyone like that?
      Hi salo~
      I'm not completely understanding what you mean when you say that "someone is walking for you" without the walker. I can hardly walk without my walker or walking sticks as my legs are becoming weaker and weaker. To feel safe and be safe, you should always rely on a walking aid
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

When I was first getting diagnosed, I couldn't conceive of not being able to walk. It seemed so natural and I was in top physical condition. In the hospital when they were first giving me IVSM, I was walking the corridors of the hospital round and round and doing every exercise I could.

Then, night after night, I go to sleep, go practically into a coma and then try to move. Once I get up, my legs feel like a newborn fawn. Fast forward 6 years and every step is a struggle, that is, with a cane.

The feeling of gradual paralysis spreading over my body, leaves me feeling panicky. My legs won't stop moving, RLS is now the status quo.

I hate MS!, have I said that before?

Comment

I think all our symptoms are a little different, when I walk its like drawing my feet through wet cement and thats with a cane also Craig

Comment

I am never on terra firma, my world is always moving, like on a boat.

I can walk a little, but my legs quickly turn into gumby stix ( I call them).

Comment

Working...
            X