walking/balance problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walking/balance problems

hello.. did anybody here has the 24 hours numbness the you feel in you legs,especially from below the knees all the way down to your feet(toes)?..and when you do exercise,did you feel like the numbness kind of amplifies to the max and makes you even harder to walk?..if so,what do you do about it?,how did you manage?..
    thank you!

Hello peruano and welcome to MSWorld.

Are you diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?

I have had numbness from the waist down anywhere between 6 weeks and approximately 3-6 months. This time frame was due to exacerbations (relapse, attack, flare-up) and during this time the only "exercise" I could do was just trying to get around my home.

The first two exacerbations I used oral steroids (Prednisone) the other times I waited out the exacerbation and working ever so lowly to regain my mobility.

When exercising with MS, symptoms can increase due to your core body temperature increasing. Once you cool down the MS symptoms usually decrease to what is normal for you.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

hello

hello..thank you snoopy for your info on the matter..seems that you had the "problem"before and you not longer have it..and yes,i was diagnosed with MS three years ago but I knew I had something a year before I was diagnosed...since I was diagnosed I have been treating MS in the most natural way possible,that was my choice though,again,thanks snoopy for taking your time to reply my question/concern...good luck to you and have a good day!!...[QUOTE=SNOOPY;1483919]Hello peruano and welcome to MSWorld.

Are you diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?

I have had numbness from the waist down anywhere between 6 weeks and approximately 3

Comment

Working...
      X