Update/ sometimes it's more than MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update/ sometimes it's more than MS

Wow'!!! Oct 13 attack, uti, several rounds of solumedrol, then the world cracked opens HUGE attAck couldn't move rt leg at all, ok slowly through weeks I could stand move leg slightly w/c walker shower chair bed side commode etc

Then around oct 30 short of breath slightly, heart rate up, bp up then anxiety capital A, called nuero they said no MS go to ER, ER that's so dumb I thought MS just moved to another area of brain and this is it I'm dying....

No I had pulmonary embolis/ saddle back usually it's fatal ahhhhh I wAs rushed into procedure that night!!! Oct 30th it's dec 2nd I'm walking independent now driving etc I still wobble and am not totally back and tire easy but each day I see positive changes I can bend over and stand up, I'm putting clothes on myself it's not always just MS

It's the little things we can be happy for like breathing hang in there btw I'm 42 have had MS about 25 yrs

Oh gosh, Lonilee! How scarey that must have been for you! I am so glad you went to the ER and that you are OK now. whew~

Thank you for your story and reminding us all that it's not always MS and when in doubt, call a Dr. or go to the ER!

You continue to rest and recover.
    I'll be thinking of you
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Lonilee; Sure glad you went to ER. I was being a bit reserved in going myself.

After going in with a fast heart rate last Saturday, they observed me all night. I just thot they were being cautious.

Nope, a slight change in my EKG, very minor, but a CHANGE.

I hope I never get so complacent that I don't go to ER and shrug it off as MS. My biggest fear is to be disabled further, by something I could have avoided, by going to ER

Your story re-inforce's that and I APPRECIATE your sharing that, here. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST and God-Speed in your recovery. fed

Comment

Working...
      X