Spasm question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spasm question

Hi all! I hope everyone is having a ' good ' day!

I have talked about this issue before, but since it has been going on for so long, i am able to be more observant of the symptoms and when they occur.

My question is... Does anyone experience the following?

I get what I call a spasm in some muscles of my left thigh, and the lower left quadrant of my abdomen. These only happen while I am standing, sitting, or walking; never while laying down, unless I move my left leg.

It seems to be only a couple of muscles in those areas and I can't visualize any physical changes in the muscles when it happens. They occur about every 1-2 minutes and last less than 5 seconds. It is not particularly painful, but when it happens and if I don't have some kind of support, I will fall.

I don't have a constant stiff feeling in any part of my body but my left leg is very weak.

I do daily stretching and strength exercises that PT gave me, and have done so for the past year or so.

The only other annoying thing that seems to be related is the LOUD rumbling noises of my lower GI tract. So loud in fact that when I am talking on the phone, the person on the other end asks, " What was that?"

Doc and I are working on some issues at L3-L5 due to degenerative issues, but so far no relief. And he is not sure that those issues are responsible for the problems.

So, anyone experience anything similar?

Thanks for reading.
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."
Working...
X