Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itching in ears and tinglingin fingers.

Hi world!

I have had reoccurances of intense itching in my ears. I was first diagnosed with tingling and cold in my fingers, legs and toes. I have times when my whole lower half feels like its fake.

I have never lost the tingling in my hands and fingers. Its worse on some days than others.

New to me is the itching in my ears. To the point were I have to put cortizone in them before I make sores. Does anyone else have this problem?

I also get cold toes and it is very hard to get them warm. I keep an electric warmer close for these episodes.
    limbo land for 1 year and 4 months DX February 2012 Copaxon February 2012 for 6 months. No DMD's since.

My ears itch like insanity. Usually just the right one. I thought it was some kind of weird allergy....were you told that's an MS thing?!?! I just did allergy testing. Please don't be an MS thing. Seriously what body part ISN'T affected by this nightmare?

My ent also gave me cortisone. Most days I just grab my electric toothbrush and go crazy on my right tonsil. I've scratched it til it bled. Good times.
    "It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul." ˜William Ernest Henley

Comment

OMG.......I thought my itchy ears were due to allergies!! In addition to itchy ears, I also experience itching around my nose and lips, particularly when I'm trying to go to sleep. My scalp itches if it gets too hot. I tell my husband I look like a catcher signaling to the pitcher......scratching all my various itches as I try to go to sleep.

I also use cortisone cream in my ears after showering, and sometimes in the morning before I go to work.....if I'm having a particularly itchy day.

Comment

I've had bad itches that are 100% MS related. Mostly itchy scalp, and same side of face and nose. Neuro says its Trigeminal nerve damage (same side I get the worst TN on). Before I was diagnosed I had terrible itchy scalp/face and I'd scratch in my sleep until my scalp bled.

I'm on a permanent high dose of Gabapentin for nerve pain, and it has also gotten rid of the infernal, heinous, maddening itching. Ahhhhh! May you all find relief, it's awful!
        RRMS 2011, Copaxone 2011-2013, Tecfidera 2013-current

Comment

Working...
        X