Is this parathesia? Not diagnosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this parathesia? Not diagnosed

Hi everyone. I have had odd symptoms for several years and feel,like they are increasing. Over course of last three years I have experienced things like weird tingling shooting pains in head or arm,numb toe , right fourth seems permanently numb on one side, recurring numb fingers or hand, and over last few weeks a feeling like I am being bitten by bugs or tiny little pinches or zap type feeling, almost like a quick minute bite then itches but when I check nothing is there, it's driving me crazy.

A year ago I got bad rib pain, hard to move, and strong clenching feeling. It lasted weeks, I finally saw ortho who thought maybe was costochridritis . I then read that tight feel could be ms, as well as all the numb feelings I keep getting. My rib issue went away. I have also had brain fog and tiredness for years now but kept attributing it to fact I have three kids.

Same with the numbness or muscle pains. I run, and exercise, and kind of blew off aches and pains as just work out related, in regard to why I never asked a doc why is my toe numb. With head at one pint I hit it Ina cabinet so when shooting pains were going in a month after I figured maybe was related to hit.. But the hit was now a few years ago.

I have had many months where I feel ok as well...but Over last week I feel my symptoms increasing regarding numb fingers on and off, and the bug feeling as well as a feeling I can on,y describe as chills but I am not cold, in parts of body for a few seconds. When I put symptoms online MS came up. Does this sound possible, did anyone else experience similar for many years. I am 45. Thanks .

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Hi Beachmom,

I have had some of the symptoms that you describe. I would advise you to see your doctor and take a list of your symptoms, especially those that have lasted more than 24hrs.

Some of your symptoms can come from many other reasons, so your doctors will like want to wait and see or rule out other more common things.

I hope that you find answers to your questions and relief from these symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by beachmom5 View Post
      Hi everyone. I have had odd symptoms for several years and feel,like they are increasing. Over course of last three years I have experienced things like weird tingling shooting pains in head or arm,numb toe , right fourth seems permanently numb on one side, recurring numb fingers or hand, and over last few weeks a feeling like I am being bitten by bugs or tiny little pinches or zap type feeling, almost like a quick minute bite then itches but when I check nothing is there, it's driving me crazy.

A year ago I got bad rib pain, hard to move, and strong clenching feeling. It lasted weeks, I finally saw ortho who thought maybe was costochridritis . I then read that tight feel could be ms, as well as all the numb feelings I keep getting. My rib issue went away. I have also had brain fog and tiredness for years now but kept attributing it to fact I have three kids.

Same with the numbness or muscle pains. I run, and exercise, and kind of blew off aches and pains as just work out related, in regard to why I never asked a doc why is my toe numb. With head at one pint I hit it Ina cabinet so when shooting pains were going in a month after I figured maybe was related to hit.. But the hit was now a few years ago.

I have had many months where I feel ok as well...but Over last week I feel my symptoms increasing regarding numb fingers on and off, and the bug feeling as well as a feeling I can on,y describe as chills but I am not cold, in parts of body for a few seconds. When I put symptoms online MS came up. Does this sound possible, did anyone else experience similar for many years. I am 45. Thanks .

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Can be other things as well , I've always had numbness in my right foot , but after diagnosis it was all over my body ! Thankfully it was just due to post diagnosis anxiety and now its back to just my right foot !

Comment

Working...
      X