Bee sting sensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bee sting sensation

I am currently experiencing a relapse of a particularly tiresome symptom...the sensation of bee stings over my body. It truly feels like there is a bee stinging me on my arm, back, foot, leg, you get the picture. I've had this before, it usually lasts for about 2 months and then goes into remission for several months. Have any of you experienced this? If so, has anything worked to stop it? Thanks for your info.

Bee Hives!

Hey there! My husband works in bees, so I tease him that I have hives of bees living underneath my skin. I know exactly how you feel. I do believe I have hundreds of bees swarming underneath my skin. All the sudden I can be walking through the house and jump because something stung me on the bottom of my foot. Seriously, no, not a bee sting, but what? Right!?! I've never found any relief for it other than time. I love taking benedryl for things, so you might want to try that.

At times, it feels like there are swarms underneath my face. Every part of me is buzzing. Its annoying. Good luck!
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Working...
    X