Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headrift
    replied
    The only suggestion I have on Modafinil is to take the weekends off from it... gives a bit of a break for your tolerance level. 200mg and a bit of caffeine does break my fatigue.

I'm also on Tecfidera, and no problems there, but I haven't tried mixing in some Baclofen. I wouldn't expect any problems, though.

As for "natural" fatigue remedies... maybe some large Monster cans? At least some B-12 and caffeine. *shrug*

Leave a comment:

• Ant1981
    started a topic Modafinil

Modafinil

I was just prescribed modafinil and took 1 pill this morning and lunch time and feel a little more capable energy wise and not in a lazy exhausted state. My legs seem to be not as weak but then again It could be all in my head, if my girlfriend would give me a placebo pill would I be saying the same things? Maybe? Maybe not.

Im on tecfidera as well and use baclofen but for muscle stiffness are all these drugs ok to use on the same day?

what can I expect from modafinil usually? Im trying to relive some fatigue cause it really causes a quality of life issue from getting stuff done, motivated to do things.

are there any natural remedies for fatigue that anyone has tried with success?

im recovering from my first flare and improving my condition weekly I find and hoping the fatigue comes and goes too.

thx everyone 😊
Working...
X