Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad

On 5/15/2015 I Lost my Mother and my Best friend. I am happy for her but I am selfish and I am soooo Sad and depressed.

PEACE

Tortis

Originally posted by tortis View Post
    On 5/15/2015 I Lost my Mother and my Best friend. I am happy for her but I am selfish and I am soooo Sad and depressed.

I am so sorry for your loss, tortis (((hugs)))
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I am saddened to hear of your loss, tortis. Mom's are so special
      Be strong and hold onto those cherished memories.
      Hugs to you
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Condolences Tortis

Oh Tortis....... I am so sad for you. It's always tough to lose your mom. I care took for my mom the last 10 years of her life and was my best buddy. I feel for you so deeply. You have every right to feel sad. My thoughts are with you.

Sincerely.....
        Diamond

Diagnosed 6-28-14
        RRMS
        Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

losing your mom is so hard. so sorry you're going through this and right after Mother's Day.
          i lost my mom 10 yrs ago. i'm 53, but no matter how old you are it really hurts losing your mom.

praying you'll find peace

take care & God bless ya
          "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Yes; losing my mom is probably the hardest thing I ever went through in my life. Even harder than MS. Like Pooh, I'm 53. I lost my mom 17 years ago. Cancer. Still miss her. Occasionally, I still cry.

So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself; allow yourself time and permission to grieve.
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I am sorry

no one and no relationship can replace your mom. Be as sad as you need to be. Please try to keep your eyes and heart open to the signs that she has never left you. They will be there, I promise.

Comment

A little help goes a long way

Thank you all for your kind responses they have truly created a warmness in my heart that was sorely needed.
                I just told a new person in a post the other day that we are all one big family and this sure says it all.

And I also want to thank the administrator who took care of my brain fog mistake yesterday so quickly.
                Once again thank you all

PEACE
                Tortis

Comment

Tortis, I am so, so sorry. I know the deep pain you are feeling. May God be with you and your family.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with you during this sad time. Yesterday was 15 years from the day I lost my mom. I still miss her so much especially on special occasions that I know she would have wanted to be a part of. But I know she's there with me always as your mom is with you. Take care.

Comment

tortis

Tortis sorry for the loss try to be strong in these tough times

Comment

Tortis-

I am a little late on this, because I rarely enter this part of the Forum. But I too want to extend my condolences to you for your loss.

It is a very sad thing to lose someone you love, especially a parent who sounds like she was awesome. Keep those awesome memories of her alive.

I will light a candle for your Mom.

((((BIG HUGS))))
                        Katie
                        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
                        "My MS is a Journey for One."
                        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

She's still here!

I lost my mom in 1989 to lymphoma. Still, 26 years later, she's there in my dreams, not sick but well, and full of good advice and stories about our times together. I hope that you have the same experience!

Comment

I am so sorry

I am so sorry. Lots of hugs... I lost my Mother-in-law November 2010, and then my Momma died March 2011, four months later. It made me so sad. I am still sad. Since, I've lost about five aunts and lost my first grandchild. Death is so hard and very depressing. I am praying for everyone.
                            Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

hi, give yourself time to cry and be sad..
                              know its okay and good for you to cry.
                              my mom died two years ago and I still cry and miss her! she was my bestfriend when I was younger.. I now have my husband and baby, but nothing in the world can replace your mom.. hugs to you.. if you ever need to chat just pm me
                              I will be around

**Moderator note - PM is not an enabled feature**
                              Last edited by Kimba22; 08-30-2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X