Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange uncomfortable sensations over bladder .....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange uncomfortable sensations over bladder .....???

I have this feeling fairly often lately and it's hard to explain so bear with me, please! I get this feeling that is what I would say is "right over my bladder" that feels like a nervous feeling. (crazy, I know) It's sort of a mild burning / tingling / maybe almost vibrating feeling. It's uncomfortable and all I can say is it feels like my bladder area is having anxiety! LOL! I'll generally get up and try to urinate to make sure I'm not overly full and sometimes I do go quite a bit and sometimes not much so I assume it's not my bladder ... or not from being "too full". I drink tons of water daily and my urine is always very clear .... like water... so I don't think it's a bladder infection. I haven't had one in many, many years and none since being DX with MS 4 years ago. I just really have no other explanation except that it must be an "MS thing".. Is this a bladder "cramp"? I've heard you can have them?

Any help would be appreciated so very much!
    MS - diagnosed 2/05/2013

Probably blader spasm

Hi, Whimpurr,

You describe what I frequently have, and my neurologist said it was likely bladder spasms. He just started me on Baclofen, so we will see if that helps.
    Melissa

Comment

Thank you! That is what I thought it probably was but wanted input. I have some Baclofen but quit taking it as I don't like to take too many meds. However, if this continues, I will take some to see if it helps!
      MS - diagnosed 2/05/2013

Comment

Working...
      X