surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surgery

On Thursday I had a procedure done and was under anesthetic for about 25 minutes. Than yesterday midday I started to feel as though im moving thru mud and still feel like this today. Im slightly dizzy and have burning in my fingers and forarms. And I also feel as though my right arm is weak. I also don't have a Dx, I was Dx'd and than my neuro retired seen another one who than sent me back to limbo. I didn't like him so now im waiting for my apt with new neuro in may.

Is it possible the anesthetic sent me for a relapse or the stress from it as I hate being put to sleep it terrifies me. Or could this be just an after effect from the anesthetic itself? any advice?

Hello miss36,

Originally posted by miss36 View Post
    Or could this be just an after effect from the anesthetic itself?
    The above would be my thought as it hasn't been very long since your procedure and anesthesia. I would suggest contacting the Dr. who did your procedure and explain what you are experiencing and get his advice.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X