Fatty liver and ,gastritis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatty liver and ,gastritis

I was diagnosed with MS in 2007. I have many symptoms. I had an Ultrasound around November 2015. Because I have pain under my right rib. I was diagnosed with fatty liver, I am not an alcohol drinker which is usually a factor that causes this. I also had an Endoscopy, where the doctor looks in your stomach. I was diagnosed with gastritis., (inflammation of the stomach lining) this causes pain in my stomach and my throat and mouth feel like they are on fire, and it has gone to my nose on occasion. I also have nausea. Vertigo, double vision. This is a first for these symptoms. I just wanted to let you know your not alone. I am not getting the answers of the causes, so I am trying to be more agressive for answers.
    Anyone else have these symptoms?

Hi couponlady.

The pain under your right rib - what does it feel like? How often do you get it and does anything help it? (I have one of those that nobody has addressed ).

I also have the pain in my stomach and my throat and mouth feel like they are on fire, and it has gone to my nose on occasion. Usually happens at night when I am asleep, and I never know whether to try to swallow or try to breath when I suddenly wake up chocking on the acid (acid reflux?).
    I do watch what I eat, and there are SOME triggers that I have learned to avoid, but it is still there even eating bland food and drinking nothing but water. And I NEVER eat near bed-time.

But the pain under my rib has been going on for years but increasing getting more frequent. I never drink alcohol (hate the taste). Please let me know about the rib pain, so that if it is the same I can push for an ultrasound and a dx on this.
    Thanks,
    Gina

Comment

Working...
    X