X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dizziness is getting worse plus my namenda isnt all its cracked up to be

hi guys
    ive had ms since was 19 years old I'm now 33 years young
    I am married to my bestfriend who is very supportive but he trys to control all my medicine anyways isn't there something else I can take for memory issues besides Namenda I swear I am not stupid I just don't remember what online jobs I have anymore (worked from home since I was 18 and could) I just jump from one thing to the next. I also might add right now I'm on my 2nd day of preglazone for a flare up of my ms. my ms was really making me tired, now with caffeine and my pill I'm bouncing off the walls help! anyone wanna be friends please write back or message me I'm tired of feeling lonely and alone in this battle no one else can see thanks for your help everyone
    merry xmas eve
    butterflygirl

A friend

I am so sorry you are going through so much yucky stuff right now! I too am married to my best friend. Makes a big difference in how I tolerate MS. I was diagnosed a little more than eight years ago. I remember my Neurologist telling it was the best time to get MS because of all the improvements they have made to MS treatment. I was surprised! There is a good time to be diagnosed with MS?

This forum is a good place e to come for information understanding and friendship. I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas!

Lynn

Comment

Working...
    X