Feet & Calves just feel exhausted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feet & Calves just feel exhausted...

Every day when I wake up, the soles of my feet and my calves just feel "exhausted." I wouldn't say that they ache so much as they just feel exhausted. Does anyone else have this? What can you do for it? I have been rubbing my feet and calves with "Aspercream." It doesn't really help, but makes them feel a tiny bit better/more revived.

Once I get on with my day and am busy/thinking about other things, I don't think about/notice the feeling as much. When I do sit down/lie down and am done for the day I do though.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has this, and if there is anything that you do that helps...
    RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
    (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
    Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)

Sorry to hear you are dealing with this, it's got to be annoying.

My feet and calves dont feel exhausted but they definitely ache and are very weak. About the only thing that seems to help is stretching. after I stretch them for awhile, they seem to work better.

Also, my DH massages my calves for a bit every night. I am not sure if it helps, but it makes him feel like he is helping, and it does feel good!
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Working...
    X