Ms symptoms I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms symptoms I think

I have to ask it here because my dr is not sure and will not make a decision. I have all the classic symptoms, headache, fatigue, muscle weakness,tremor, forgetfulness,urine issues,double vision, dislike heat, can't remember any thing else. Oh pain a lot of it and muscle spasms. my dr thought I had Lyme diesease but I never been bit by a deer. And my emg was normal. What do u guys think I should do?

Hi Eileenf and welcome to MSWorld.

What do u guys think I should do?
    Without proper testing there is no way to know if you are dealing with MS or something else. Many different conditions/diseases, some medications, mental health issues, vitamin/mineral deficiencies have symptoms similar/same as those seen in Multiple Sclerosis.

Part of the diagnostic process is ruling in/out the possible other causes for Neurological symptoms, as well as testing that might indicate MS.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for the reply. I'm trying to be patient- dr today put me on balafon to see if it helps the spams and pain.

Comment

Hi Eileenf,

Baclofen is a muscle relaxer so you should see some with your spasms and hopefully with pain.

Have you had any testing such as a MRI? Brain and/or cervical spine?

Take care.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Mri

No not yet- just a emg. Had to change neurologist because my old one could not help me. But, he thinks I have ms but not sure. I have very high amounts of protein in my urine . Not lupus. My tongue is numb now but the spasms are better. Thanks for your concern

Comment

Working...
          X