Itching!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itching!

I am 5 yrs into my RRMS Dx. I am hygenic, bathe daily vaccuum the house twice a week etc. I itch like crazy! I have changed soaps, lotions, laundry detergents everything I can think of that might be causing this. It is to the point that I will scratch in my sleep and wake up with bruising or blooding gashes.

My first neurologist (before I fired him) gave me a script for Eucerin - worthless. I have come up with a lotion that works sort of. Mostly because I have such bad feeling that the itching at times is a relief, but the rest of the time I use my 'Lotion Potion' that sometimes is a bit strong. Anyone else have crazy person itching and if so, what do you do for it? I look like

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **my husband beats me (he doesn't).

I have the crazy itchiness too. Sometimes all over other times just my head and/ or legs. It comes and goes. I was told it was MS related. It did get better when I started neurontin for parathesias.

Comment

Me too!

Hi there!

I had it for a year and tried everything you did PLUS new sheets. It now comes and goes. The one thing I did try and seems to help is Euricin body lotion. I do it twice a day. Worth a try. Mine gets really bad in the hip and stomach area right now. Before it was all over except my head. I went to the dollar store and bought one of those three pronged back scratchers and sometimes scratched myself till I bled a little. Best of luck! Let me know if you try Euracin?????

Susie Q

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS
      Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
      X