MS Hug or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Hug or something else?

Last night, I began having abdominal pain, almost as if I had delayed onset muscle soreness. It's still here this evening and I'm not sure if it is symptom, flare, something, or nothing.

I haven't rigorously worked out and haven't changed my physical activity recently.

I've rad that the Hug can feel like just about anything, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to last for more than a day... All the info I came across was that it sort of comes and goes but doesn't linger for too long...

What have you experienced? My abdomen really feels like I had been doing 10,000 crunches or something of that nature. The feeling is in my upper abdomen, though just below my rib cage.
    Diagnosed 4/10; Copaxone 10/10 - 8/13
    You win some and you lose some, but that is how you learn. -ALB

for me, the MS hug was in my upper torso. I felt like I was being hugged by an elephant or sat on by that same elephant. I couldn't breathe. couldn't catch my breathe. Couldn't sleep. I felt like I was suffocating. It would last for hours upon hours.

Because they figured it was being triggered by a lot of stress, they prescribed me xanax. It helps me ease up. and it takes away the hug. It also knocks me out big time, I usually sleep (willingly or unwillingly) for at least 8 hours.

Comment

Working...
    X