Soda fizz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soda fizz

Does anyone experience anything like this, know what it may be or have a better way of describing it?

I've been experiencing a 'soda fizz' type feeling in my feet and up to about mid-calf. It seems to occur more often when I take the weight off my feet, especially at the end of the day.

My guess is that they're tiny muscle spasms happening in rapid succession, but it feels like what I assume a glass of Coke feels like as it's being poured into a glass. It'll usually last 15-20 minutes before subsiding. If I get up and walk for a bit it'll happen again as soon as I sit or lay back down.

Anyone have any idea?
    ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

I don't have this sensation, but it sounds like what others have described as Muscle Fascilations. I'm not sure what causes it, though.
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over then expecting a different result
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death" -Earl Wilson

Comment

Thanks Miss MarySunshine
      ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

Comment

You are very welcome Morphi!
        Insanity is doing the same thing over and over then expecting a different result
        "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death" -Earl Wilson

Comment

I get that too. One thing that sets it off every time is after I get done with dishes after standing still for about 5 minutes or less. I can't stand very long cuz I get real weak. It takes me about 4 or 5 sessions to wash one sink full of dishes lol. I do have a step stool that's the perfect height but I always bruise my knees. Anyways, yes I can totally relate!

Comment

I get it too and have described it the same ways, pop bubbles.

Comment

It's a very strange sensation. Thank you all for the replies
              ~Morphi~

Comment

I only get that tingling when I have been sitting or laying, inactive, for some time. So that makes me think about moving about every 20 minutes or so.
                I think my MonSter just likes to give me new things to think about every day to remind me that MS is my constant companion. When is this going to have a solution?
                MS really SUCKS !

Comment

Working...
                X